romantic valentine sms

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U..

D smallest word is I,
the sweetest word is LOVE
and the dearest person
in the world is U.
tats y I Love You..:)

Q:Wat is luv?
*
*
*
*
A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart
n d most amazing thing
is tat u still luv them
wid every broken piece...!

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in ur absence i feel u near
R relation is strong..hope it goes long
v wil remain d same til d life goes on!

If u wanna know how much I miss you,
If u wanna know how much I miss you,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones you miss is how much I miss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny sms jokes, funny jokes sms, funny sms, funny jokes