Flirt SMS, Flirt SMS text, Flirt SMS messages, Funny Flirt SMS jokes

Flirt SMS text

You can use sweet flirt SMS texts to flirt about your love and admiration for someone, while expressing your true feelings to him or her. Here is a list of some really nice flirt SMS texts and messages to choose from.

  • Whatever you say, whatever you do, I will always love you
  • If loving you is wrong, then I don't wanna be right. My love for you is strong and brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight.
  • At night I cannot sleep and during the day I dream of you...
  • Life is much brighter with you around!
  • Don't let your mind rule over your heart.
  • Even when it is rainy the sun is shining in your smile.
  • A smile to put you on a high... A kiss to set your soul all right... Would it be all right if I spent tonight being loved by you???
  • If I had a penny every time I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich!
  • Passion running through my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire sets my skin on fire!
  • Somewhere, someone dreams of your smile and finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when you are lonely, remember it's true that someone, somewhere, is thinking of you.
  • Of all the babes u r my selection. Please don't give me a rejection. My teeth are clean for ur inspection so give my mouth a tongue injection!
  • Secs is fun. Secs is fine,

Doggy style or 69,
Just 4 fun or getting paid,
Everyone loves getting laid,
So if u want me in the sack,

  • Just lick ur lips & text me back.
  • If flowers were dreams that would last forever, I would pick the most beautiful ones to send to you
  • In my dream God asked me to choose between u & my smile, I chose u bcoz without u, I don't know how to smile. So be with me always, if u want me to smile.
  • When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why just make a wish. Trust me it will come true, cause I did it and I found you.
  • I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!
  • Do you know that you would look great with two pounds less ... in my opinion those clothes weigh exactly two pounds!
  • You are just like a Bounty ... a piece of paradise on earth!
  • You're eyes are soft en tender, as sweet as they can be. There's one thing you must remember, you are the one for me!!!
  • There are so many people in the world but in my world there's only one and that's you!!!
  • Do your feet never hurt???? ... You are wondering around my thoughts all day long....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny sms jokes, funny jokes sms, funny sms, funny jokes